**Store Sales Representative
• Preferably a university graduate
• Between the ages of 25-37
• Interested in the jewelry industry, experienced in the field of Merchandising
• residing on the European Side
• No travel restrictions
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Strong communication skills and human relations
• Preferably fluent in English
• High persuasiveness
• Targeting customer satisfaction and sales-oriented
• Taking care of personal care
**E-commerce Operations Specialist
•To work on the sale of our products on online sales platforms,
• To closely follow the customer satisfaction processes,
• Organizing the return and exchange processes,
• To make product category planning on the site in line with customer expectations,
• To regularly analyse stock and sales on the basis of product and category,
• To manage and follow the processes of opening the products for sale,
• To organize and follow the detailed information (images, content, features, prices, promotions and banners) of the products to be sold on the site,
• To support product, campaign and price studies in line with the sales target of the site,
• Coordinating the photo shooting organization.
• Suitable for flexible working hours
• At least high school graduate, preferably associate degree and undergraduate degree
• Preferably participated in the Online sales processes of companies operating in the retail and merchandising sectors.
• Planning and organizational skills
• Compatible with teamwork
• Careful and meticulous worker
• High written and verbal communication skills
• Able to use Ms Office programs actively
• Residing in the European Side of Istanbul
You can reach us via [email protected] e-mail address.
After your CV reaches us, your application will be evaluated. If the qualifications required for the position you are applying for are suitable, you will be contacted.
Your applications will be reviewed by our Human Resources team and all applications will be evaluated within the framework of confidentiality.